Sepaths is designed for both cartridge and disc application, and to treat samples with different volume.
The Sepaths is an automated liquid chromatography system that performs simultaneous sample processing for both disk and cartridge applications. It can treat large and small volume samples. The completely walk-away automation is as easy as placing your samples on the instrument, inserting SPE disks or cartridges, filling solvent reservoirs, creating your sample list with the powerful software, and then pressing start icon. The two models, Sepaths-4 and Sepaths-6 can work individually or to be combined for treating up to 12 samples, which provides more efficiency and versatility.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Sepaths AutoSPE
- Support both disk-based and cartridge-based applications.
- Accommodates 1, 3, 6 and 30 mL SPE cartridges.
- Accommodates 47 and 90 mm SPE disks.
- Access to as many as 8 solvents.
- The flow rate is 1-80 mL/min.
- The module design offers the flexibility of combining two units for up to 12-sample treatment.
- Automatically spray cleaning sample bottles.
- Allow different types of collection bottles.
- Separately collect aqueous waste and organic phase waster to reduce environmental pollution.
There are no General Specifications available.