Follow this Equipment
LabTech - Extrapid Manual SPE
Manufactured by LabTech
Extrapid applies cartridge & disk types in the same unit for the treatment of both large volume and small volume samples.
The Extrapid is the simple and economical SPE solution for both disk and cartridge applications. This manually-operated, highly-affordable instrument is easy to use and can treat up to 4 liquid samples simultaneously. The Extrapid is designed specifically for customers with limited budget and small sample load requirements.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Sample Preparation Service ProvidersView All (4)
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Extrapid Manual SPE
- The patented design of a switch between sample collection and waste discharge ensures a high efficient processing.
- No need to reopen the vacuum chamber
- No need to frequently switch on/off of vacuum pump
- No need to wait for venting and moving collection bottles
- No need to drain waste liquid and to clean the vacuum chamber.
- Four channels can be used individually or simultaneously.
- Support 1, 3, 6 mL SPE cartridges and 47, 90 mm SPE disks.
- The control valve ensures accurate flow rate and high reproducibility.
- Sample load flow rate is 1-45 mL/min.
- PTFE or stainless steel materials for major parts resist corrosion caused by organic solvent.
There are no General Specifications available.