LabTech - LiqVap Concentrator
It enables automated sample concentration for lower detection limits as well as solvent exchange for improved chromatography and LC/MS ionization.
The LiqVap Automated Concentration System is an efficient, automated concentrator for common organic solvents – ideal for pharmaceutical, environmental, HPLC, GCMS, and general research applications. The system performs solvent concentration enabling automated sample concentration for lower detection limits as well as solvent exchange for improved chromatography and LC/MS ionization.
Concentration in the LiqVap can be combined with a wide variety of sample preparation and clean-up techniques, such as SepLine/SepLine-S SPE and AutoClean GPC to achieve the significant benefit of automated injection of the concentrated sample into a GC/MS or LC/MS system.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Sample Preparation Service ProvidersView All (4)
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of LiqVap Concentrator
- Reproducible sample preparation through uniform processing of all samples
- Up to to 72 samples can be automatically completed
- User defined mild evaporation conditions enable maximized analyte recovery
- Condensation-free and safe removal of solvent vapors
- Contamination-free through use of sealed autosampler vials
- Reduced staff exposure to potentially toxic solvents
- Concentration directly from elution/sample vials
- No need for cumbersome manual liquid transfer
- Automated loading of 2 mL, 4 mL and 10 mL vials into mVAP
- Parallel evaporative concentration of up to six samples
- Efficient overlapping of sample preparation and analysis
- Optimal utilization of the complete analysis system
There are no General Specifications available.