Follow this Equipment
PerkinElmer - AD 6000 Ultra Microbalance
Manufactured by PerkinElmer
AD 6000 Autobalance offers a wide range of features, including high performance, fully automated operation, and user convenience.
If you're weighing samples from a few micrograms to a gram, the PerkinElmer® AD 6000 Autobalance can make a big difference in your laboratory. Using proven PerkinElmer balance technology, the AD 6000 Autobalance offers a wide range of features, including high performance, fully automated operation, and user convenience. With the AD 6000, you get the benefit of over 40 years of PerkinElmer experience in accurate weighing technology.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Balances Service ProvidersView All (24)
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of AD 6000 Ultra Microbalance
- High performance operation for resolution to 0.1 µg and a weighing range of 0.1 µg to 1000 mg
- Automatic calibration, tare and weight range routines simplify operation and improve performance
- Easy to use design, including single-key operation, extends the use of the AD-6 Autobalance to all laboratory environments
- Remote weighing unit allows installation in special work areas such as dry boxes or fume hoods with convenient left- or right-and sample access
- RS-232C option allows connection to instruments for direct weight reading or to computers or other devices
- A range of accessories, such as filter paper stirrups, lightweight stirrups, and antistatic forceps kits, extends the versatility of the AD-6 Autobalance.
|Power Requirements||100 – 240V (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz. 5W|