Gemini VII 2390 Series Surface Area Analyzers
Gemini VII 2390a
Gemini VII 2390p
Gemini VII 2390t
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Recent Questions & Answers
Features of Gemini VII 2390
Three Gemini VII Model Options
Gemini VII 2390a This option is ideal for rapid and accurate surface area determinations Also provides standard methods for: single-point and Langmuir surface areas, total pore volume, micropore analysis by the t-method, and much more. Included is the capability to determine statistical thickness surface area (STSA) of carbon blacks. (Refer to ASTM D 6556, ASTM D 3765, ISO/DIS 18852.2, or ISO/CD 4652-2/3.) Gemini VII 2390p Provides additional precision with the addition of a P0 (saturation pressure) tube allowing the user to monitor the saturation pressure of the adsorptive on a continuous basis. The instrument is designed to provide a rapid measurement of the adsorption isotherm. Gemini VII 2390t Gemini Has all the capability of the 2390 with the additional ability to perform a BJH or Dollimore Heal pore size distribution using both adsorption and desorption isotherms of up to 1000 points. This instrument also features a P0 tube as well as a larger Dewar and longer sample tubes for extended analysis.
The Gemini Series of surface area analyzers uses the Static Volumetric Technique to generate high-speed surface area and porosity data.
- Low cost
- Fully automatic operation
- High throughput – up to four Geminis can be operated with single computer
- Capable of measuring low surface area materials
- Keypad or computer-operated with Windows-driven software
- Choice of analysis mode (scan or equilibrate)
- No pressure overshoot
- Common mode rejection of free-space error effects
- No thermal-diffusion errors
- Optional stainless-steel Dewars
- 21 CFR Part 11 software option
- IQ/OQ Validation service (optional)
There are no General Specifications available.
VideosView All Videos