TriStar II Surface Area and Porosity System
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Documents & ManualsView All Documents
Features of TriStar II 3020
- Three analysis ports can operate simultaneously and independently of one another. Three BET surface area measurements can be performed in less than 20 minutes. For additional throughput, four TriStars can be operated with one computer.
- Surface areas as low as 0.01 m2/g can be measured with the standard nitrogen system. A krypton option can extend surface area measurements to as low as 0.001 m2/g.
- A dedicated Po port is standard, allowing the measurement of saturation pressure on a continuous basis.
- Incremental or fixed dosing routines prevent overshooting pressure points while minimizing analysis time.
- Free space can be measured, calculated, or manually entered.
- Enhanced product support features include: video clips, Ethernet communication between the computer and TriStar II, bar code reader capability, built-in electronic test points and diagnostic software; ability to perform remote diagnostics via the internet; and the ability to read and compare historical TriStar and Gemini data to TriStar II data.
- A 2.75-liter Dewar and extended length sample tubes allow complete adsorption and desorption isotherms to be collected without operator intervention.
- The TriStar II can collect up to 1000 data points.
- Intuitive and powerful Windows® based software: The most powerful features of this software are found in its expanded range of data reduction and reporting. SPC reports, new isotherm and thickness models, isosteric heat of adsorption, and integrated DFT models are all included.
- A variety of optional sample preparation devices are available. An attractively designed cabinet combines a small footprint with easy accessibility.
There are no General Specifications available.
Properties Analyzed Pore Volume or Porosimetry; Specific Surface Area; Total Surface Area
Test Media Adhesives/Sealants; Ceramics; Chemicals; Food / Beverage; Geological (Rock, Strata, etc.); Metals; Powders; Catalyst
Methods, Technology & Standards Physical Adsorption and Capillary Condensation
Display & Special Features Benchtop or Laboratory; PC Interface / Networkable