Thermo Scientific - Orbitrap Fusion™ Lumos™ Tribrid™ Mass Spectrometer
Test new limits of detection, characterization and quantitation with the latest Tribrid™ mass spectrometer.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Orbitrap Fusion™ Lumos™ Tribrid™ Mass Spectrometer
Novel Orbitrap Fusion Lumos MS Features
- Novel high-sensitivity API interface combines a High Capacity Transfer Tube and an Electrodynamic Ion Funnel for increased ion flux and lower limits of detection
- Advanced Active Beam Guide prevents neutrals and high velocity clusters from entering the resolving quadrupole
- Advanced Quadrupole Technology combines high selectivity and efficiency of transfer for selected ions symmetrically across the isolation window
- Advanced Vacuum Technology improves transmission of high molecular weight ions to the Orbitrap analyzer
- Novel ETD HD—high dynamic range ETD provides significantly increased fragment ion coverage
Established Tribrid MS Features
Tribrid architecture — includes quadrupole mass filter, linear ion trap and Orbitrap mass analyzers
Ultrahigh resolving power up to 500,000 FWHM, with isotopic fidelity up to 240,000 FWHM at m/z 200
Acquisition rates of up to 20 Hz for both Orbitrap and linear ion trap MSn analyses
Full parallelization of MS and MSn analyses with intelligent ADAPT™ (All Dynamically Available Parallelizable Time) technology
Synchronous Precursor Selection (SPS) for MS and MSn experiments significantly increases the number of peptides and proteins identified and improves quantitative accuracy when using isobaric mass tags
Flexibility of fragmentation — CID, HCD and optional ETD and EThcD available at any stage of MSn with detection in either the Orbitrap or linear ion trap detector enables detailed structure determination of metabolites, glycans and other small molecules
Universal Method provides maximal peptide identifications without method optimization for samples of unknown concentration, reducing sample and instrument time requirements for routine peptide identification experiments
Intuitive and flexible drag-and-drop user interface simplifies method development and enables unique and complex workflows
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
There are no General Specifications available.