High throuput microwave digestion system
The master 40 will drop kick your samples from the "to be prepped" rack, to the "ready for analysis" rack in no time! Backed by Buck Scientific's legendary customer service, this import from Shanghai is ready to digest samples, and take care of your extractions with the push of a button. The engineers at Sineo took notice of the advances in microwave digestion over the past ten years, and incorporated the best advanced into the design of the Master 40. Ideas which were adopted and improved upon like the IR thermometer, outer vessel safety casings and the external vessel holders found in the master 15.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Master 40
- 40 Vessel - Master Series Microwave Digestion System
- 2200 W Power Output (Continuous, Non-Pulse Technology)
- Internal Pressure and Temperature Sensing - Master Vessel
- External IR Temperature Sensing of all Vessels
- PFA Lined 65L Inner Chamber w/ Large Exhaust
- Fan for Minimal Corrosion
- 22"L x 26"D x 28"H, 150 lbs.
- 70ml TFM Vessel
- Explosion Proof, Composite Fiber Outer Vessel
- Safety Bolt Technology (No Consumable Membranes)
- Maximum Pressure: 5MPa (725 psi)
- Maximum Temperature: 260°C
- Integrated 40 Position Vessel Rack
- High Tensile Alloy Construction
- Carousel Trolley For Ease of Loading/Unloading Vessel Rack
There are no General Specifications available.