Microwave synthesis system
The Mwave-5000 is perfect for
- Extraction of active plant ingredients
- Synthesizing pharmaceuticals
- Inorganic material preparation
The MWave-5000 multifunctional microwave is truly a robust system. The 5000 Integrates microwave synthesis, distillation, concentration, pressurized or non-pressurized reaction, and low temperature microwave reaction into one system.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of MWave 5000
- The 5000 has three modes of reaction, under pressure, Normal pressure, and decompressed.
- Three different sample vessel volumes 300ml, 500ml, and 1 Liter.
- Variable magnetron output from 25-1000 watts.
- Maximum normal working pressure of 290 PSI, and 220 degrees Celsius.
- The 5000 has a Slim form factor at 20" wide x 19" deep x 24" tall and 88 Lbs.
- High resolution Color screen with two LED displays can display the experiment and pressure and temperature curves simultaneously.
- Powerful magnetic stirring system for both open and closed vessels.
There are no General Specifications available.