Follow this Equipment
SPEX SamplePrep - Katanax X-600 Fluxer
Manufactured by SPEX SamplePrep
Six-position heavy-duty fully automated electric fusion machine with a throughput of up to 30 samples per hour. Used ...
Six-position heavy-duty fully automated electric fusion machine with a throughput of up to 30 samples per hour. Used to prepare glass disks (beads) for XRF, solutions for ICP/AA and peroxide or pyrosulfate fusions. Built with the most demanding lab in mind the Katanax X-600 fluxer combines speed, simplicity and a robust design for the experienced or novice user.
Typical samples include: Cement, Clinker, Ores, Slag, Refractories, Ceramics, Catalysts, Glass, Rocks, Minerals, Soils
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Sample Preparation Service ProvidersView All (4)
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Katanax X-600 Fluxer
- Next generation in electric fusion offering new enhanced features for unparalleled results.
- Combines exceptional fusion accuracy with speed, simplicity and a robust design.
- Runs 6 samples at a time achieving a throughput of up to 30 samples per hour.
- High performance furnace heats up quickly and contains no exposed metal.
- Automated, heavy-duty 6-position electric fluxer that capable of producing beads for XRF and solutions for ICP/AA.
- Heating is achieved through patent-pending, robust sealed elements that require no conditioning and are IMPERVIOUS TO FLUX.
- Individual element compensation allows uninterrupted operation.
- Automatic power calibration achieves excellent reproducibility across all crucible and mold positions.
- Non-contaminating, easy to clean, ceramic crucible and mold holders are inert to flux. The mold holder system is user-configurable to 30, 32, 35 or 40mm molds
- LCD touch-screen interface with icons and menus for easy automated operation. Pre-loaded with various fusion programs in multiple languages.
- Runs on standard, single phase 205-250 VAC with no external power supply or cooling fluids.
There are no General Specifications available.