HEMCO Corporation - Clean Aire II Ductless Hood
Clean Aire II Fume Hoods are a Class 1 ductless hood workstation. Activated Carbon filtration for fumes, odours, no...
Clean Aire II Fume Hoods are a Class 1 ductless hood workstation. Activated Carbon filtration for fumes, odours, non-hazardous chemical vapours.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Clean Aire II Ductless Hood
- Self-contained ductless hood unit, equipped with integral carbon filter, vapour proof light, vertical sash and controls.
- Completely moulded of fire retardant fibreglass.
- Equipped with integral exhaust blower and carbon filter.
- Small quantities of solvents, acids, and annoying odours are absorbed into the carbon filter, which recirculates air back into the room thus avoiding the need for installation and lowering energy costs.
- Does not require duct or venting to the outside.
- Recirculates filtered air back into the laboratory.
- Shipped completely assembled and equipped, ready for operation.
There are no General Specifications available.