Follow this Equipment
HEMCO Corporation - MicroFlow II Filtered Workstation
Manufactured by HEMCO Corporation
The MicroFlow II Workstation ideal for: A class 1 ductless hood workstation. Equipped with activated carbon filtration,...
The MicroFlow II Workstation ideal for: A class 1 ductless hood workstation. Equipped with activated carbon filtration, for fumes, odors, non-hazardous chemical vapors and particulate filtration.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of MicroFlow II Filtered Workstation
- Completely self-contained with integral recessed work surface to contain spills. Clear hood surround with safety viewing sash allows visibility from 3 sides, and provides both safety and access to inside work area. Sash can be conformed for use with a microscope.
- Variable-speed fan control. High speed for 100f/m. Air flow thru sash opening. Medium and low flow for sensitive operations.
- Operates on 115v AC, or 230v International, conforms to UL, CSA, & CE requirements.
- Electrical cord port exits both sides.
- Easy change out of used filter. Equipped with a filter change light. Recommend filter change every 60-90 days. Filter life varies with usage.
There are no General Specifications available.