This product is Discontinued
Follow this Equipment
Distek - ezTab 300 Tablet Hardness Tester
Manufactured by Distek
Measuring tablet thickness, diameter, and hardness the Distek ezTab 300 Tablet Hardness Tester is both USP and EP...
Measuring tablet thickness, diameter, and hardness the Distek ezTab 300 Tablet Hardness Tester is both USP and EP compliant and offers excellent flexibility and configurability. This robust 3 in one design removes the need for a thickness gauge, eliminating redundant calibrations and reducing overall testing cost.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Hardness Testers Service ProvidersView All (2)
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of ezTab 300 Tablet Hardness Tester
- USP Pharmacopeia and EP Compliant: Compliant with USP and EP.
- Multi-Parameter Measurements: The ezTab 300 measures: Thickness, Diameter, and Hardness.
- LED Display: The seven segment display provides calibration, hardness, thickness, and diameter results.
- Small Footprint: Ideal for laboratories with limited bench space, the compact and lightweight design is well suited for portability and use in a production setting.
- “Optional” Built In Printer: Available with an “Optional” 40 column built in printer.
- Sample Throughput: Throughput is approximately 6 - 10 samples per minute.
- “Adjustment Free” Testing Jaws: Requires no adjustments of the test jaws that are designed to suit all tablet shapes and sizes with a unique grooved design for proper alignment of each tablet before testing.
- Over Range Alert: “Alert” will display if the tablet or sample is above the defined hardness range with the option to continue or abort test.
There are no General Specifications available.