Follow this Equipment
Distek - PrepEngine
Manufactured by Distek
The PrepEngine was developed through collaborations with leaders in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry to si...
The PrepEngine was developed through collaborations with leaders in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry to simplify and speed up the content uniformity sample preparation process. The result – a compact benchtop design that incorporates 10 individually powered, high-output stirring stations which can provide ultra-fast preparation of biotech, cannabis and pharmaceutical samples including; assay, impurity and content uniformity applications up to 90% faster than conventional methods.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Sample Preparation Service ProvidersView All (4)
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of PrepEngine
- ULTRA-FAST SAMPLE PREPARATION: Ultra-fast preparation of biotech, cannabis and pharmaceutical samples including; assay, impurity and content uniformity applications. Up to 90% faster than conventional methods.
- 10 INDIVIDUAL STIRRING STATIONS: Individually activated, high-power stirring stations maximize productivity and significantly increases sample prep throughput.
- ADJUSTABLE SPEED & TIME: The speed is adjustable from 500 to 6000 rpm and the time from 5 seconds to 4 hours.
- RELIABLE & CONSISTENT RESULTS: From test to test, the sample results are fast, reliable and consistent.
- PREPTUBE FOR SINGLE OR MULTI-USE: Preptubes are a clear polypropylene with SS blade and include a polypropylene septa & cap. Available sizes include 50 ml, 250 mL and 500 mL. Also available in Amber for light sensitive dosage forms. To eliminate the possibility of carry over and cross contamination, Distek recommends single-use; however, a single PrepTube for wet extraction can be u sed a maximum of five (5) x 10 minute tests.* (*All tests are application specific.)
- CANNABIS SAMPLE PREPARATION: Dedicated sample preparation station for dry homogenizing, dry grinding & wet extraction of cannabis, hemp and other plant material. Low-cost, single-use PrepTubes designed specifically for dry homogenizing & grinding.
There are no General Specifications available.