This analogue rotational viscometer is a robust device that is easy to handle while also allowing non-stationary measurements.
The analogue rotational viscometer immediately gives the user quick information on the viscosity of certain test material during production control. This analogue rotational viscometer is a robust device that is easy to handle while also allowing non-stationary measurements. Every viscometer (as all the test instruments) is delivered manufacturer calibrated and can optionally be certified to ISO.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Need Equipment Support?
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Viscometer PCE-RVI 1
- Direct viscosity measurements
- No sample preparation necessary
- Four different spindles
- Wooden transport box is included
- Robust device for the non-stationary use
- Ideal for measurements during production
- Electric power system for constant rotation
- Different rotor speeds adjustable
|Power Requirements||220 V, 50 - 60 Hz|
|Maximum Viscosity||100 mPa.s|
|Viscosity Range||10 to 100 mPa.s|