Follow this Equipment
METTLER TOLEDO - XS Analytical Balances
Manufactured by METTLER TOLEDO
Safeguarding Your Health at Work
XS analytical balances meet challenges faced by routine weighing tasks in laboratories, with uniquely designed features. They can be cleaned in seconds and enable fast routine weighing, whilst safeguarding users' health in the laboratory.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Recent Questions & Answers
Balances Service ProvidersView All (24)
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of XS Analytical Balances
- Easy Cleaning: The draft shield easily dismantles in seconds; simply lift the weighing pan and tray underneath, without need for tools, and all parts are dishwasher-safe for easy and efficient cleaning.
- Ergonomically Designed for Health: The balance weighing chamber is easily accessible with both hands and, with a repositionable terminal, the workplace is easily tailored to your needs. A large numerical display is available to give maximum comfort and minimum eye strain for repetitive weighing tasks, further reducing user fatigue.
- High Perfomance: Fast, stable results: SmartGrid, the new grid weighing pan, speeds up your weighing process. The grid structure allows air turbulence to flow through the pan, reducing settling and stabilization times for faster results.
- Less fatigue during repetitive weighing: At 16 mm high, the large digits on the display are bright and clear to read. Eyes don’t get tired and concentration remains focused on the weighing task.
- High Productivity: The attachable ErgoClips™ allow direct weighing of the sample, avoiding sample transfer errors. Significant cost savings result, especially if working with valuable materials.
- User Guided Workflow Management: METTLER TOLEDO’s LabX® software provides flexible SOP user guidance on the balance touchscreen. With automatic data handling, calculations and reports, balances powered by LabX easily fulfill the highest process security and traceability requirements and support your moves towards a paperless lab.
There are no General Specifications available.