AirClean® Systems - PowderSafe Type B Enclosure
AirClean® Systems PowderSafe™ Type B enclosures usher in a new era of powder weighing and containment te...
AirClean® Systems PowderSafe™ Type B enclosures usher in a new era of powder weighing and containment technology. Precise airflow control is achieved with the AirSafe™ automatic safety controller. AirSafe™ allows the operator to set the desired face velocity and then automatically maintains that setting. HEPASafe™ filter change technology provides a safe and effective means for replacement of both the pre-filter and primary HEPA filter.
AirClean® Systems HEPASafe™ filter change technology allows for safe and easy change of all contaminated filters, while under negative pressure. A permanent HEPA filter protects the operator during primary HEPA filter change out. If the primary HEPA filter should ever be compromised, it would also act as a permanent “nondisturbed” backup safety filter. The pre-filter and primary HEPA filter are simply bagged out within the enclosure.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of PowderSafe Type B Enclosure
- Variable airflow volume - AirSafe™ automatic safety controller
- High mass - solid polypropylene construction
- Effectively weigh to 7 decimal places
- Electrical cord access ports
- Continuous HEPA filter monitoring
- Audible and visible alarms
- Real Time airflow display on LCD
- Optional sturdy mobile cart
- Fluorescent light - one touch operation
- Available in 32″ and 48″ widths
- Modular electronics for easy service
- No installation cost