With a chamber depth of 625mm, the Priorclave C60 range of autoclaves is ideal for sterilizing those taller items su...
With a chamber depth of 625mm, the Priorclave C60 range of autoclaves is ideal for sterilizing those taller items such as fermenters and large capacity Erlenmeyer flasks.
Although classified as part of the Priorclave Compact range, the stainless steel chamber of the C60 top loading autoclave accommodate easily ten one-litre or sixteen 500ml bottles, alternatively six one-litre Erlenmeyer flasks. This highlights the high density loading that can be achieved in a machine requiring just 472 x 620mm of floor space.
Priorclave offers a choice of standard or vacuum models to match sterilizing requirements. Also adding to the versatility of the C60 top loading autoclave range is its mobility, castors enabling it to be easily moved when required.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Compact 60 Vacuum
- Quickseal single-action door fitted with thermal and pressure locks to prevent opening at load temperature above 80 degrees C and pressures above 0.2bar.
- Tactrol 2 microprocessor control with simple and fully variable setting of process time, temperature with graphic indication of cycle station.
- Automatic timed free-steaming.
- Forced Air Cooling.
- Pre-cycle vacuum in which multiple Vacuum stages are programmed with interspersed heating to achieve steam penetration. (optional on PS/MID/C60)
- Pulsed freesteaming to maximize efficiency of Pre-cycle vacuum phase.
- Media Warming and Delayed Start functions keep autoclaved media at a usable temperature ready for immediate use.
- Vacuum Assisted Cooling.
- Low water level sensor.
- Two loading baskets.
- Epoxy coated panels and frame members are treated with an anti-bacterial agent which is effective against all bacteria and fungi including MRSA.
- Pressure vessel carries a 10 year warranty and is insurance approved.
|Chamber Volume||60 L|
Chamber Size: 350mm dia x 625mm
Chamber Material: polished 316 stainless steel
Loading Height: 850mm
up to 140oC, 2.4 bar
Heater Power: 3kW - 13A single phase
Water Supply: manual or plumbed
Evacuation Capability: 300 mbar absolute
Water Tank Capacity: