Analyze complex biological samples quickly, reproducibly and reliably using the Thermo Scientific™ Prelude SP...
Analyze complex biological samples quickly, reproducibly and reliably using the Thermo Scientific™ Prelude SPLC™ System with multiplexing and Thermo Scientific™ TurboFlow™ Technology. Combined with a mass spectrometer from Thermo Scientific, the Prelude SPLC System speeds and simplifies on-line clean up, high-performance chromatographic separation and mass spectrometric analysis of complex biological samples. The selectivity, versatility and quantitative accuracy of LC/MS are now accessible and economically viable to the clinical research and forensic toxicology lab.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Prelude SPLC™ System
Multiplexing and TurboFlow Technology
- Chromatographic multiplexing maximizes mass spectrometer use, sample throughput, and assay flexibility
- Online sample clean up using TurboFlow technology saves time, eliminates matrix interferences and ion suppression, and reduces variably
- Designed for use with ultra high efficiency small particle size columns
Easy to Use
- Preprogrammed application-specific methods speed setup
- Easy, error-free, tool-less consumable replacement
- On-site, method-specific training included
Maximizes Uptime, Minimizes Costs
Designed for reliability and ease of service to reduce maintenance costs
Simplified operation means an expert operator is not required
TurboFlow technology reduces reagent costs
High-efficiency methods reduce solvent consumption
Optional remote diagnostics ensure rapid resolution of any problems that arise
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. Availability may vary by country.
There are no General Specifications available.