Thermo Scientific - MAT 253™ Stable Isotope Ratio Mass Spectrometer
Get the highest sensitivity and precision for the determination of isotope ratios with the Thermo Scientific™ MAT...
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of MAT 253™ Stable Isotope Ratio Mass Spectrometer
The Thermo Scientific MAT 253 stable isotope ratio mass spectrometer system delivers the highest precision for the determination of H/D, 13C/12C, 15N/14N, 18O/16O, 34S/32S (from SO2 and SF6), 28Si/29Si as well as Ar, Kr and Xe isotope ratios.
- Computer switchable amplifier gain
- Hydrogen continuous flow capability
- Highest sensitivity and linearity
- "Fast bellows" system
- Computer-controlled ion source potentials and parameters
- Up to eight simultaneous acquisition channels
- "Plug and measure" peripheral recognition
- Small footprint and proven robustness
- Easy set up, tuning and fully automatic operation
- Ion source with variable conductivity
- All-metal sealed ion source and analyzer
- Monolithic all-metal valves with gold gaskets
- 100% analyzer transmission
- Mass resolution 200 (C,N,O,S)
- Only system for e.g. SF6, SiF4, Xe
- Isodat Script Language (ISL) provides access to all processes and allows modification of supplied scripts as well as development of entirely new measurement and evaluation protocols
There are no General Specifications available.