CRAIC Technologies - 20/30 PV™ microspectrophotometer
The innovative 20/30 PV™ microspectrophotometer is the latest and most powerful instrument from CRAIC Te...
The innovative 20/30 PV™ microspectrophotometer is the latest and most powerful instrument from CRAIC Technologies. Built to meet your requirements, this bespoke instrument incorporates the latest technological advances in optics, spectroscopy and software to deliver the superior performance with unparalleled speed and capabilities. The ease-of-use for which CRAIC instruments are known has even been improved, making this instrument the cutting edge of UV-visible-NIR microspectroscopy.
The 20/30 PV™ microspectrophotometer combines the latest technologies to allow the user to measure UV-visible-NIR range transmission, absorbance, reflectance, emission and fluorescence spectra of sample areas smaller than a micron across. Even the thickness of thin films and color spaces may be determined. And while microspectra™ are being acquired, the sample may be viewed with high-resolution digital imaging in the deep UV, in color or in the near infrared. Ease of use features also add to the power of the 20/30 PV™ system and include everything from improvements in the instruments ergonomics to software to automation.
The 20/30 PV™ microspectrophotometer is simple to use, the measurements are non-destructive and the spectral data is unmatched.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of 20/30 PV™ microspectrophotometer
- Spectral Range: 200 to 2100 nm
- UV-visible-NIR transmission microspectroscopy
- UV-visible-NIR transmission imaging
- UV-visible-NIR reflectance microspectroscopy
- UV-visible-NIR reflectance imaging
- UV-visible-NIR fluorescence microspectroscopy
- UV-visible-NIR fluorescence micro-imaging
- Raman microspectroscopy
- Polarization microspectroscopy in the UV, visible and NIR regions.
- Polarization microscale imaging in the UV, visible and NIR regions
- Thin film thickness measurements
- Colorimetry of microscopic samples.
- Refractive index measurements with the rIQ™ package.
- Manual or fully automated operation
- Featuring Lightblades™ technology
- Integrated TE cooled array detectors available for low noise and long term stability
- Precision temperature control of samples
- Calibrated, variable measurement areas even smaller than a micron
- Superior images both with eyepieces and digital imaging
- Featured with Lambdafire™ spectroscopy and imaging control and analysis software.
- Lambdafire™ also includes touchscreen control.
- Specialized software modules including statistical analysis, spectra mapping, spectral databasing, image analysis and more
- Easy to use and maintain
- From the experts in microspectroscopy
There are no General Specifications available.