OI Analytical - IonCamTM Transportable Mass Spectrometer
The IonCam's speed and high duty cycle enables fast analyses, increases sample throughput, and allows monitoring ...
The IonCam's speed and high duty cycle enables fast analyses, increases sample throughput, and allows monitoring of transient processes. Robust and fast ion separation and detection has allowed the IonCam to transition from the laboratory to on-site and real-time analyses. The compact design of the IonCam facilitates mass spectrometer (MS) use for novel applications ill-suited for traditional MS detection systems.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of IonCamTM Transportable Mass Spectrometer
- Double-focusing sector-field MS of Mattauch-Herzog geometry
- Ions are spatially separated by m/z
- Non-scanning, simultaneous detection of all m/z
- Novel detector array – the Ion Charge-Coupled Device (IonCCDTM)
- Detector is pressure independent and highly linear
- Interchangeable GC and direct air-sampler modules
- Standalone system including vacuum system, on-board computer and touch screen controls
There are no General Specifications available.