Follow this Equipment
Thermo Scientific - LTQ Orbitrap XL™ ETD Hybrid Ion Trap-Orbitrap Mass Spectrometer
Manufactured by Thermo Scientific
Identify, characterize and quantify proteins and peptides using the Thermo Scientific™ LTQ Orbitrap XL™ ETD...
Identify, characterize and quantify proteins and peptides using the Thermo Scientific™ LTQ Orbitrap XL™ ETD Hybrid Ion Trap-Orbitrap Mass Spectrometer. This instrument is a comprehensive solution for a range of proteomics applications including complex PTM analysis; intelligent sequencing of peptides; top-down and middle-down analysis; label-free quantitation; or quantitation using stable isotope labeling methods such as TMT™ and iTRAQ™.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Need Equipment Support?
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of LTQ Orbitrap XL™ ETD Hybrid Ion Trap-Orbitrap Mass Spectrometer
- Combines complementary fragmentation techniques—CID, HCD, and ETD—with the high mass resolution and mass accuracy of Thermo Scientific™ Orbitrap™ technology to provide a comprehensive proteomics solution
- Multiple activation types and Data Dependent Decision Tree capabilities produce high-confidence peptide identifications
- Parallel acquisition capabilities enable high-throughput sequencing
- High-resolution accurate-mass (HR/AM) capabilities ensure identification of unexpected PTMs
- Quantifies over a wide dynamic range, including low-abundance peptides
- Compatibility with Thermo Scientific application-specific software turns data into useful information
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
There are no General Specifications available.