AirClean® Systems - Mini CyanoSafe™ Cyanoacrylate Fuming Chamber
The Mini Cyanosafe™ Filtered Cyanoacrylate Fuming Chamber is packed with the exact same features as the st...
The Mini Cyanosafe™ Filtered Cyanoacrylate Fuming Chamber is packed with the exact same features as the standard Cyanosafe™, but fits on a benchtop and only takes up 24" of space. Perfect for mobile crime labs or any area short on space.
The Mini CyanoSafe™ is designed to safely and effectively process evidentiary items using the cyanoacrylate fuming method. It provides a controlled environment for the processing of latent fingerprints on most non-porous surfaces while eliminating personnel exposure to hazardous cyanoacrylate fumes. The CyanoSafe utilizes solid-state heating elements that accelerate cyanoacrylate polymerization while providing proper humidity levels inside the chamber.
This is a microprocessor-driven development chamber that elevates humidity to a relative of 80% while accelerating cyanoacrylate evaporates to reduce processing time and provide for even latent print development.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Mini CyanoSafe™ Cyanoacrylate Fuming Chamber
- Small size for portability – only 24" wide
- Polypropylene construction for easy cleaning
- Incoming “drying” air is filtered to remove airborne contaminants
- Stainless steel drying rob and collapsible/removable shelf
- Chemisorptive bonded carbon filter
- Vapour-proof fluorescent light
CyanoSafe™ Filtered Cyanoacrylate Fuming Chambers come standard with the AirSafe™ controller which adds many powerful features to the cabinet including:
- Timing of evidence processing cycle
- Monitoring of main Carbon filter life
- Controls humidity levels
- Automatic "lockout" feature protects the operator during the fuming process
- Self-diagnostic ensures safe operation
- One-touch control of all chamber features
There are no General Specifications available.