HEMCO Corporation - Ductless Demonstration Hoods
Hood features full 360-degree visual observation with clear shatterproof front view window, rear and side walls. Ho...
Hood features full 360-degree visual observation with clear shatterproof front view window, rear and side walls. Hood has a built-in carbon filter system, blower, vapour proof fluorescent light, composite worksurface and power cord. Includes hinged viewing sash, phenolic resin work surface, 158 CFM @ 4" speed fan.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Ductless Demonstration Hoods
- A Class DH-1 ductless hood workstation equipped with filtration devices designed to control non-toxic chemicals, nuisance odours and particulate.
- Dimensions 35” wide X 24” deep X 30.5 “ high, and shipped completely assembled
- Viewing height is 24”, through hinged clear acrylic viewing sash, shatterproof side and rear panels.
- Equipped with a vapour-proof T-5 fluorescent light fixture, and control switch.
- Front panel includes light switch, 158 CFM blower, switch and 8’ power cord provided for immediate use.
- Activated Carbon Filtration for particulate, fumes, odours, non-hazardous chemical vapours.
There are no General Specifications available.