Thermo Scientific - TSQ™ 8000 Evo Triple Quadrupole GC-MS/MS
Take a major step up in productivity and performance with the Thermo Scientific™ TSQ™ 8000 Evo Triple Qu...
Take a major step up in productivity and performance with the Thermo Scientific™ TSQ™ 8000 Evo Triple Quadrupole GC-MS/MS. Designed for and developed with high throughput analytical labs, the TSQ 8000 Evo system delivers the highest productivity of our triple quadrupole GC-MS/MS systems, with MS/MS simplicity and even higher performance SRM. This unique system offers deep integration between hardware and software that helps laboratories adapt to their changing environment and deliver quality results on time, every time.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Features of TSQ™ 8000 Evo Triple Quadrupole GC-MS/MS
Productivity and Performance from EvoCell Technology
- Triples SRM transition rates without compromising sensitivity in company-run experiments
- Enables up to three times the sensitivity at the same scan speed in company-run experiments
- Schedules several thousand unique transitions in a single run while maintaining good sensitivity
- Has the ability to screen and quantify more than 1,000 compounds in a single run
Accessible Power with Enhanced SRM Software
- Simplifies automated method development and management and the development of SRM experiments using enhanced AutoSRM software
- Optimizes SRM scheduling for higher productivity using Timed-SRM software
More Uptime with ExtractaBrite Ion Source
- High matrix tolerance to minimize sample preparation and cleaning
- Can be removed for maintenance without breaking vacuum to further enhance uptime
Configured for Ultimate Simplicity, Productivity, and Performance
The mass spectrometer comes paired with the Thermo Scientific™ TRACE™ 1300 GC or TRACE 1310 GC systems, which offer the unique flexibility of instant connect injector and detector modularity. Add a Thermo Scientific™ AI/AS 1310 autosampler for automated liquid injection or the Thermo Scientific™ TriPlus™ RSH autosampler for additional automated sample handling capabilities to obtain the ultimate in analytical productivity.
There are no General Specifications available.