Our portal fume hoods are unique because they feature both horizontal and vertical "air foils" which as...
Our portal fume hoods are unique because they feature both horizontal and vertical "air foils" which assist in complete fume exhaust. Rear corners are rounded to help guide the inner atmosphere into the rear plenum.
These portable ventilated safety enclosures may be used with your house exhaust system, or our new fume extraction unit.
The variable speed extraction unit can house various types of filters such as HEPA or Impregnated Carbon. Suction speeds can be adjusted from "0" up to 250 CFM face velocity.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Ventilated Balance Enclosures
- Front viewing sash with air foil.
- Chemically resistant PVC smooth bore hose.
- 0..Unique "Venturi" air foils.
- Chemically resistant polypropylene filter blower housing.
- Main power & controls for suction unit.
- Six (6") inch outlet duct.
- Three-position "set" hinges.
- Electrical cord outlet port on hood.
- Bright white work surface in hood.
- Lower horizontal air foil with arm rest.
- Non-scuff casters with brakes and locks.
There are no General Specifications available.