High-Speed Centrifuge: Optimal for Subcellular Fractionation, Proteins and Viruses
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Recent Questions & Answers
Features of Allegra 64R
Designed for reliability and consistent results, the Allegra 64R benchtop centrifuge performs high-speed separations at a fraction of the footprint.
- 64,400 x g (30,000 rpm)
- Fast acceleration and deceleration times for quicker spins
- Ideal for subcellular fractionation, protein isolation and purification, viruses and phase extractions.
Optimal for Subcellular Fractionation, Proteins and Viruses
- 64,000 x g (30,000 rpm) with fixed-angle rotor
- Spin tubes from 0.25 up to 85 mL
- Operating temperature from 2º C to 40º C
- Rotors certified by Porton Down UK for Biocontainment
|Centrifuge Type||High Speed|
|Maximum Capacity||6 x 85 mL|
|Maximum RCF||64400 xg Fixed-Angle|
|Noise Level||65 dB|
Run Time: 9 hr 59 min, hold
Drive: Brushless induction
Accel/Decel Rates: 10 independent profiles
Safety Features: Automatic door interlock, imbalance detector, steel barrier ring around chamber, overspeed detection, over-temperature detection, re-entrant bowl
Height, door open: 33"
Maximum RCF: Swinging-Bucket: 10,730 x g