Thermo Scientific - Q Exactive™ BioPharma Platform
Realize complete BioPharma characterization with the The Thermo Scientific™ Q Exactive™ BioPharma pl...
Realize complete BioPharma characterization with the The Thermo Scientific™ Q Exactive™ BioPharma platform, which offers distinct operational modes optimized for the top three protein characterization workflows:
- High Mass Range mode offers optimized intact protein analysis under both native and denaturing conditions providing the highest quality spectra.
- Protein mode ensures isotopic resolution of subunits and and facilitates top/middle-down sequencing.
- Standard mode performs peptide mapping with unparalleled acquisition speed, mass accuracy, and spectral quality.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Q Exactive™ BioPharma Platform
The Thermo Scientific™ Q Exactive™ Plus and Q Exactive™ HF Hybrid Quadrupole-Orbitrap™ mass spectrometers adds superior denatured and native MS intact analysis and subunit top/middle-down analysis capabilities to the most powerful benchtop peptide mapping instruments available. When combined with Thermo Scientific™ BioPharma Finder™ software it provides a complete integrated hardware and software solution for BioPharma characterization.
The Thermo Scientific™ Q Exactive™ BioPharma platform offers distinct operational modes that have been optimized for the top 3 protein characterization workflows:
- High Mass Range (HMR) mode was designed specifically for intact therapeutic protein workflows with the aim of providing ease of use an flexibility as needed. HMR mode is optimized for both conventional intact monoclonal antibody analysis performed in denaturing conditions, as well as native MS analysis which is ideal for antibody drug conjugates (ADCs) and other heterogeneous antibody samples.
- Protein mode on the Q Exactive HF is a powerful combination that has set the standard for the highest quality isotopically resolved data achievable on a benchtop mass spectrometer. Deconvolution of subunit MS spectra is easy and powerful with Thermo Scientific™ BioPharma Finder™ Software.
- Peptide mapping with Standard mode is state-of-the-art with the Q Exactive BioPharma, which is a culmination of decades of leadership in the development of data dependent acquisition (DDA).
There are no General Specifications available.