The principle of the viscometer is based on the rotation of a cylinder or disk (spindle), which is immersed in the ma...
The principle of the viscometer is based on the rotation of a cylinder or disk (spindle), which is immersed in the material to be analysed, and which measures the resistance of a substance to a certain speed. The measured resistance respectively rotational torque is the flow velocity value. The higher the resistance of the product to be measured is, the higher the viscosity is.
In Switzerland and Austria, the rotation viscometers of the ALPHA, SMART, EXPERT and PREMIUM series by Fungilab are exclusively distributed by KINEMATICA AG.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Need Equipment Support?
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of POLYVISC® SMART R
- Viscosity from 100 to 13,000,000 cP, accuracy +/-1% of the measurement scale
- 18 rotational speed ranges from 0.3 to 100 rpm
- Illuminated viscosity / temperature display
- Memory for 10,000 measurements with 10 viscosity/temperature/time programs
- USB interface for printer or PC and recorder output
There are no General Specifications available.
speed range (rpm/min-1):
18 Bereiche 0,3 bis 100 min-1
USB für Drucker oder PC und Schreiberausgang
6 Spindeln R 2 bis R 7
Viscosity cP accuracy + / -1% of measuring range
100 - 13.000.000