Follow this Equipment
Sartorius Group - BSA Series
Manufactured by Sartorius Group
The new price | performance class
The new Sartorius BSA is a truly versatile balance with all-around capabilities. It features a winning combination of Sartorius’ legendary technology, an abundant package of features and options, and an operating design that enables especially efficient operation. BSA is a lab balance you can rely on, one that will work perfectly over the years, delivering accurate results day in and day out.
4 models of analytical balances available
24 models of precision balances available
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Recent Questions & Answers
Balances Service ProvidersView All (24)
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of BSA Series
- The new top-end models of the BSA precision balances deliver outstanding price | performance, with weighing ranges of 1 mg to 620 g and 10 mg to 6,200 g.
- Nearly all BSA balances incorporate the exceptional monolithic weigh cell available only from Sartorius. This proprietary 21st century technology ensures high weighing accuracy and reliability for daily lab routines.
- All BSA-CW balances come standard with an internal, motorized calibration and adjustment weight. Just touch the CAL key, and the balance will calibrate and adjust automatically.
- The backlit and high-contrast display provides outstanding readouts even under poor lighting conditions.
- Connected to the optional Sartorius YDP20-0CE printer, the BSA generates ISO|GLP- compliant printouts of raw data and calibration and adjustment information.
- Short, plain-language text prompts and cursor keys for user-friendly navigation make it easy to customize the configuration of the balance.
- BSA balances offer you a wide selection of built-in application programs, such as weighing in percent, animal weighing, mass unit conversion by toggling and counting.
- The level indicator is positioned directly next to the display for fast and easy leveling.
There are no General Specifications available.