DSC/TGA system that delivers the purest real-time simultaneous heat flow and weight data possible.
TA Instruments invites you to experience the world's finest Simultaneous DSC/TGA, the Discovery SDT 650. Discover the advanced engineering and attention to detail that provides enhancements in every aspect of performance and a new level of user experience. Available with or without an Autosampler, the Discovery SDT is sure to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Need Equipment Support?
Features of SDT 650
- Horizontal dual-beam design for superior heat flow and weight measurements.
- Dual-sample TGA mode for double the productivity of competitive systems.
- Ultra-low drift balance design for unrivaled performance in baseline flatness, sensitivity, and resolution.
- Modulated DSC®,(MDSC®), for the best determination of heat capacity.
- Hi-Res™ TGA for the best separation of overlapping weight losses.
- Modulated TGA™,(MTGA™), for increased productivity for studying kinetics.
- Reliable linear autosampler with programmable tray positions for worry-free 24/7 operation, most flexible programming of experiments, and automated calibration and verification routines.
- New innovative “app-style” touch screen puts instruments functionality simply One-Touch-Away™, enhancing usability and making it easier than ever to get great data.
- Commitment to quality backed by the industries ONLY five-year furnace warranty for peace of mind.
|Heating Rate||0.1 to 100 °C/min|
Ambient to 1500 °C
Dynamic Temperature Precision
±2% (based on metal standards)
Heat Capacity Accuracy
Sample Weight Capacity
Weight Baseline Drift
<50 µg to 1000°C & <50µg 1000 to 1500°C