Distek - Model 2500
Select Bathless Dissolution Tester
The Distek Model 2500 Select Bathless Dissolution System is the culmination of three generations of patented bathless technology with extremely short media heating times and dramatically smaller energy use. The system offers great flexibility and configurability. It an be configured as USP Apparatus 1, 2, 5 and 6 plus intrinsic dissolution. The extensive users, method and reporting storage capabilities are enabled by a brilliant touch screen. Patented wireless temperature sensors continuously monitor and display the in-vessel temperature for each vessel. Unparalleled control of the instrument plus automatic storage of component serial numbers and automatic qualification reminders make the Model 2500 Select robust and reliable enough for QC applications yet flexible enough for R&D use.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Dissolution Testing Service ProvidersView All (16)
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Model 2500
- BATHLESS HEATING: Eliminates the water bath and all associated maintenance. Heater jackets raise media temperatures from ambient to 37°C in less than 15 minutes, using considerably less energy in the process. Bathless design also allows high temperature operation up to 99°C.
- WIRELESS IN-SHAFT TEMPERATURE SENSORS: Patented wireless temperature sensors control and monitor the temperature.
- Continuously monitor, display and record the in-vessel temperature for each vessel
- Ensure and document temperature compliance throughout the entire dissolution test
- Eliminate additional labor to measure actual temperature in vessels
- SERIALIZED COMPONENT TRACKING: Enter and track all serialized components including; paddles, baskets, basket adapters, shafts and vessels.
- COLOR TOUCH SCREEN DISPLAY: The icon driven user interface lowers overall cost by reducing training time and user errors while maximizing productivity and command of the dissolution test.
- ELECTRONIC QUALIFICATION GUIDANCE: Settable automatic electronic instrument requalification reminders eliminate missed validation dates and ensures continuous instrument uptime.
- QUICK CHANGE PADDLES AND BASKETS: Interchangeable stirring elements coupled with the automatic height adjustment provide a fast transition between Apparatus 1 and 2 without having to remove the shaft.
- USP COMPLIANT: The use of bathless heating is fully compliant per USP General Chapter <711>.
There are no General Specifications available.