Follow this Equipment
TA Instruments - MDR one
Manufactured by TA Instruments
Reliable, accurate, and easy-to-operate rotorless curemeter perfect for routine and standards-driven testing of rubber curing.
The MDR one Moving Die Rheometer (MDR) is a reliable, accurate, and easy-to-operate rotorless curemeter perfect for routine and standards-driven testing of rubber curing. The MDR one is configured for measuring curing profiles of rubber compounds under isothermal and non-isothermal test conditions at constant strain and frequency.The MDR one employs sealed biconical dies meeting all relevant ASTM, ISO, and DIN standards.The unique design includes an ultra-rigid test frame, direct drive motor, precision temperature control with optional cooling, available Autosampler, and intuitive Scarabaeus Control and Analysis software making it the ideal platform for QC or R&D environments.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Rheometers Service ProvidersView All (5)
Documents & ManualsView All Documents
Features of MDR one
- Unmatched data precision, accuracy, and reproducibility
- Robust, field proven torque transducer for high stability and reliable torque measurements
- Extremely rigid test frame for accurate compliance free data
- Available autosampler for simple unattended operation
- Pneumatic locking cylinders for repeatable sample sealing
- Powerful and intuitive Scarabaeus Software available in multiple languages & compatible with other manufacturers’ instruments
- User calibration and user replaceable seals
There are no General Specifications available.