Mooney Viscometer incorporates the latest measurement technology for the traditional Mooney viscosity, Mooney scorch, and stress relaxation.
The MV one Mooney Viscometer incorporates the latest measurement technology for the traditional Mooney viscosity, Mooney scorch, and stress relaxation measurement in the rubber industry. The MV one is a fully featured instrument configured for standard viscosity, scorch and stress relaxation (linear, logarithmic, ISO, Mooney Stress-relaxation Rate) testing of rubber compounds under isothermal test conditions at constant speed of 2 rpm. An optional continuously variable motor mode allows tests over a speed range of 0.1 to 10 rpm. The MV one Mooney Viscometer is equipped with low mass rotors that meet all relevant ASTM, ISO, and DIN standards. All TA Instruments rubber testing instruments are constructed on ultra-rigid test frames and include direct drive motors, precision temperature control and the powerful and intuitive Scarabaeus Control and Analysis Software.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Features of MV one
- Superior design for unmatched data precision and accuracy
- Extremely rigid test frame for accurate compliance-free data
- Low mass rotor design and direct heating for fast and accurate temperature control
- Available high resolution variable speed direct drive motor
- Automated internal torque calibration
- Long-life user-replaceable seals
- Powerful and Intuitive Scarabaeus Software available in multiple languages
- Large (38.10 mm) and small (30.48 mm) diameter rotors Mooney viscosity, stress relaxation, scorch
There are no General Specifications available.