Follow this Equipment
TA Instruments - DLF 1200
Manufactured by TA Instruments
Compact, powerful, benchtop Laser Flash Diffusivity system.
The Discovery Laser Flash DLF 1200 is a compact benchtop instrument for the measurement of thermal diffusivity, thermal conductivity, and specific heat capacity of materials from room temperature to 1200 degrees C. It features a proprietary laser source with 25 Joules of energy for testing of the widest range of samples under the most demanding conditions. Productivity is no problem with the four-sample tray design. It is the only benchtop light flash instrument available with a laser pulse source for enhanced precision, accuracy and capabilities beyond competitive Xenon light source designs.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Conductivity Meters Service ProvidersView All (5)
Documents & ManualsView All Documents
Features of DLF 1200
- Powerful laser, with 65% higher energy compared to competitive Xenon systems, for the most accurate testing of the widest range of samples, regardless of thickness and thermal conductivity to 1200 degrees C
- Laser is inherently coherent and precisely irradiates only the sample surface, eliminating the need to correct for lateral heat transfer from over-flash onto sample holder
- Autosampler with patented four-position alumina sample tray for maximum productivity
- Wide variety of sample trays accommodates multiple sample sizes (up to 25.4 mm), shapes, and special fixtures (liquids, powders, laminates, films, etc.) for maximum sample testing flexibility
- Advanced resistance heated furnace provides best-in-class temperature stability and uniformity across sample from RT to 1200 degrees C and enables measurements in air, inert gas, or vacuum
- High sensitivity IR detector for optimum signal-to-noise ratio, delivering highest accuracy over the entire temperature range
- Real-time pulse mapping for superior thermal diffusivity of thin and highly conductive materials
- Designed to meet industry standard test methods including ASTM E1461, ASTM C714, ASTM E2585, ISO 13826, ISO 22007-Part4, ISO 18755, BS ENV 1159-2, DIN 30905, and DIN EM821
There are no General Specifications available.