TA Instruments - DuraPulse™ Stent/Graft Test (SGT) Instrument
DuraPulse™ SGTs provide unrivaled dynamic performance & proven reliability over billions of maintenance-free cycles for accelerated stent testing.
DuraPulse™ SGTs provide unrivaled dynamic performance & proven reliability over billions of maintenance-free cycles for accelerated pulsatile stent testing.
The DuraPulse™ Stent/Graft test (SGT) instrument extends the performance and reliability that ElectroForce SGTs have become known for over the past 20 years. Still utilizing proprietary high-bandwidth, low-distortion ElectroForce actuator technology to provide best-in-class performance, the DuraPulse SGT incorporates a modular manifold design that allows the user to easily change out manifold and tube sets to optimize sample throughput for various stented device sizes. An enhanced software user interface is easier to use and includes inner diameter (ID) and outer diameter (OD) radial strain calculations, improved strain control modes, and simplified data acquisition.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Need Equipment Support?
Documents & ManualsView All Documents
Features of DuraPulse™ Stent/Graft Test (SGT) Instrument
- Achieve highest strain and frequency combinations with closed-loop, symmetric dual-sided pulse
- Single test instrument can be optimized for device geometry and sample number with interchangeable manifold sets – 12, 8, 6, and 4 (bifurcated) mock vessel options
- Accommodates wide range of device diameters – 2 mm to 50 mm
- Conveniently measure tube strain across all tubes with optical micrometer positioning slide and 360° manifold rotation, and a tube scanning function that holds command levels and allows the laser to be repositioned during testing
- Select from 3 ID/OD Strain Calculation modes including Zero Strain or Zero Stress Conditions (as defined by ISO 25539-2)
- Automate test pressure control with optional Pressure Control Accessory (PCA)
- Clearly identify system operation state with System Status Indicator (SSI) lights
- Instrument reliability for years of use supported by industry leading 10 year actuator warranty
- Meets or exceeds international testing standards such as ISO 25539-2 and ASTM F2477
There are no General Specifications available.