Water Bath Dissolution Tester
The Distek Model 2500 RTD Dissolution System offers great flexibility and configurability. It can be configured as USP Apparatus 1, 2, 5 and 6 plus intrinsic dissolution. The extensive users, method and reporting storage capabilities are enabled by a brilliant touch screen. Patented wireless temperature sensors continuously monitor and display the in-vessel temperature for each vessel. Unparalleled control of the instrument plus automatic storage of component serial numbers and automatic qualification reminders make the Model 2500 RTD robust and reliable enough for QC applications yet flexible enough for R&D use.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Model 2500 RTD
- WIRELESS IN-SHAFT TEMPERATURE SENSORS: Patented wireless temperature sensors control and monitor the temperature.
- Continuously monitor, display and record the in-vessel temperature for each vessel
- Ensure and document temperature compliance throughout the entire dissolution test
- Eliminate additional labor to measure actual temperature in vessels
- VOLUME FLEXIBILITY: Accommodates up to 8 vessels ranging in size from 100 mL (utilizing Distek’s small volume conversion kit) to 1L, allowing the user to run a diverse range of tests.
- SELF-PRIMING CIRCULATOR / HEATER: The self-priming design and precise microprocessor control allow for improved temperature uniformity and reduced heating times. The low-profile design allows the circulator to be stowed behind the bath, requiring no additional bench space.
- ELECTRONIC QUALIFICATION GUIDANCE: Settable automatic electronic instrument requalification reminders eliminate missed validation dates and ensures continuous instrument uptime.
- COLOR TOUCH SCREEN DISPLAY: The icon driven user interface lowers overall cost by reducing training time and user errors while maximizing productivity and command of the dissolution test.
- QUICK CHANGE PADDLES AND BASKETS: Interchangeable stirring elements coupled with the automatic height adjustment provide a fast transition between Apparatus 1 and 2 without having to remove the shaft.
- AUTOMATIC HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT: Setting the height is done through a one-time adjustment and utilization of the interchangeable paddles and baskets
- WAKE UP AND SLEEP MODE: Programmable wake up and sleep modes allow the user to schedule thermocirculator start up and shutdown times to save time and conserve energy.
There are no General Specifications available.