Aurora 1030W TOC Analyzer
The Aurora 1030W TOC Analyzer processes aqueous samples for analysis of the total organic carbon (TOC), total inorganic carbon (TIC), and non-purgeable organic carbon (NPOC) content of the samples. Using heated persulfate oxidation technology, samples containing 2 ppb to 30,000 ppm of organic carbon can be analyzed. The Aurora 1030W supports USEPA-approved methods, Standard Methods, ASTM, DIN/ISO/CEN, USP, and EU Methods. Depending upon the protocol employed, up to 300 samples per 24-hour period can be analyzed, and in excess of 100,000 samples per year.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Aurora 1030W
- Wide operational range (2 ppb–30,000 ppm)
- Supports TC/TIC/TOC/NPOC analysis techniques and standard measurements
- Parallel reaction chamber option available for high-throughput concurrent sample processing
- Upgradable allowing performance of combustion and wet heated persulfate TOC analysis techniques on a single instrument
- Laboratory and at-line configurations available for process monitoring
|Measurement Range||2 to 30000 ppb|
|Sample Volume Range||0.01 to 10 ml|
|Power Requirements||100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, 950W|