Cleatech Stainless steel fume hoods with duct port fabricated of grade 304 stainless steel with finish number 4, They have good resistance to a wide..
Cleatech Stainless steel fume hoods with duct port fabricated of grade 304 stainless steel with finish number 4, They have good resistance to a wide range of chemicals and excellent moisture and heat resistance. They can be decontaminated and cleaned easily and they are ESD safe suitable for electro static sensitive applications if their body connected to building grounding.
The sash is static Stainless Steel Fume Hoods dissipative PVC and work surface is removable. You may but it with or without exhaust fan and work surface.
Primarily functions are to provide personnel protection against toxic fumes, vapors and dust but is not compatible with some type of acids. They may be corroded when exposed to vapors from hydrochloric and nitric acids. We also offer custom made chemical hood in grade 316 stainless steel that can be used for perchloric acid fume hoods.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Stainless Steel Fume Hoods
- Materials choice of 304 Stainless steel
- Bottom-less with optional permanent worksurface
- Front tilt-up sash in Static dissipative PVC
- Can be equipped with up to 2 optional adjustable speed blowers to ensure a safer exhaust flow
- Can be put on any available work surface
- Each model includes two hinged access shields that increases air speed by restricting the air flow
There are no General Specifications available.