The pH ME Beverage Measuring Module or pH ME Measuring Module add a further measuring parameter to your Generation M density meter - the pH value.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Need Equipment Support?
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of pH ME
Simultaneous measurement of pH additional to other measuring values
- Additional, simultaneous measurement of the pH value
- The pH results are shown on the display of the master instrument
- Operation of the pH measuring module via the master instrument
- Simple retrofitting of the pH measuring module into existing Generation M instruments
- The pH ME Beverage Measuring Module measures beverages and similar samples like non-aggressive aqueous solutions in non-pressurized analyzing systems
- The pH ME Measuring Module, in comparison with the pH ME Beverage Measuring Module, enables to measure chemical samples but is also designed for use in pressurized beverage analyzing systems (PBA systems)
|Sample Size||6 ml|
0 to 14