CarboQC At-line is the portable CO2 meter for measurement directly from process lines, tanks, kegs and casks during production and bottling.
CarboQC At-line is the portable CO2 meter for measurement directly from process lines, tanks, kegs and casks during production and bottling. For the utmost flexibility, the instrument's new and robust design is small, compact and lightweight and therefore fully protected for harsh environments. It provides a battery life of up to ten hours. The integrated CO2 Data Logger function enables continuous measurements from the line or tank. CarboQC At-line is therefore ideal for checking the production process of beverages and verifying the CO2 results measured by process equipment.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of CarboQC At-line
- Fully protected from harsh environments thanks to the robust and IP67 leakproof design
- For the utmost flexibility, the instrument’s new design is small, compact and lightweight
Efficient and quick to finish
- CO2 results after only 55 seconds
- CO2 measurement based on the patented Multiple Volume Expansion method
- Intuitive user interface - easy handling in all surroundings
- Ready to go once out of the box
- Clear sample identification for full traceability of 500 measurement results
Built-in support for the most precise results
- Data Logger function: enables continuous CO2 measurements from the line or tank
- FillingCheck™: automatically detects filling errors and generates a warning message
- System Check: guides the operator through recommended periodical checks
- Integrated rechargeable battery provides up to 10 hours at-line operation
Fast and wireless
- Bluetooth interface for wireless printing
- USB interface for data transfer to a PC
- RFID interface for changing measurement settings quickly by reading RFID tags