The semi-automatic OBA 1 is used to determine the oxidation stability (induction period) and the tendency to form gu...
The semi-automatic OBA 1 is used to determine the oxidation stability (induction period) and the tendency to form gum (potential residue) under accelerated oxidation conditions.
OBA 1 is suitable for oxidation stability applications of gasoline and aviation fuel.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of OBA 1
Benefits at a Glance
- Digital PA 5-OBA programmable manometers
- Pressure-certified oxidation vessels
- 4 test places for parallel testing
- PC-software for data handling
- The PA 5-OBA is a programmable manometer with a digital display and pressure connection. It determines automatically the induction period and checks the leakage stability of the oxidation vessel before starting the test automatically.
- Data can be transferred from the manometer to your PC via an USB interface (cable included)
- The included PC-software PetroNet Standard allows to monitor the numerical and graphical data on the screen.
- Convenient temperature reading with Pt1000 temperature sensor (optional) and correction of the induction period according to the used method
Customized User Flexibility
- Available with liquid bath or dry-heat bath
- Dongle to unlock the PA 5 Professional module of the PetroNet Standard software to allow full access to the programmable parameters of the PA 5 manometers (optional)
- PA 5 manometer pressure calibrator (optional)
- Dry-heat bath calibration set (optional)
- Certified manometers available with manufacturer's calibration certificate or official (DKD) calibration certificate (optional)
- Tool set to ease the pressure vessel opening and closing procedure (optional)
- Support shelf for test vessel (optional)
There are no General Specifications available.