Follow this Equipment
Anton Paar - NST³
Manufactured by Anton Paar
The Nano Scratch Tester is specially suited to characterizing the practical adhesion failure of thin films and coatings with a typical thickness..
The Nano Scratch Tester is specially suited to characterizing the practical adhesion failure of thin films and coatings with a typical thickness below 1000 nm. The Nano Scratch Tester can be used in the analysis of organic and inorganic; soft and hard coatings. Examples are thin and multilayer PVD, CVD, PECVD, photoresist, paints, lacquers, and many other types of films, covering optical, micro-electronic, protective, decorative and other applications. Substrates can be hard or soft, including metal alloys, semiconductors, glass, refractive and organic materials
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Need Equipment Support?
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of NST³
Superior nano scratch testing
- Patented double-cantilever beam combined with piezoelectric actuator
- Active force feedback loop control
- High-precision profiling
- Automated video microscope with patented synchronized multi-focus panorama
- Patented true penetration depth measurements for elastic recovery studies
- Scratch depth measurement with both pre- and post-scan corrections
- High-quality optical imaging (optical video microscope turret with 4 positions)
- Accurate wear testing
- Compatible with ISO and ASTM standards
- Nanoindentation, micro indentation, micro scratch and/or nanotribometer measurement modules
- Vacuum, humidity or temperature controlled
- AFM and ConScan 3D imaging
- Verification kit for load, friction force and penetration depth
There are no General Specifications available.
- Resolution:0.01 ΜN
- Max. load:1000 mN
- Resolution:0.3 ΜN
- Max. friction force:1000 mN
- Resolution: 0.3 nm
- Max. depth: 600 Μm
Speed: From 0.4 mm/min to 600 mm/min