The FRITSCH ANALYSETTE 28 ImageSizer is in combination with the corresponding wet dispersion unit ideal for measurement...
Wet dispersion is particularly suitable for fine particles, poorly flowing, fine-agglomerating or sticky materials, which do not react in water or other liquids.
The measuring time depending on the sample quantity, is under 5 minutes. And the result is available immediately. This makes the ANALYSETTE 28 ImageSizer the perfect measuring instrument for the easy quality control, as well as for research and for laboratory tasks – and it is the fast alternative to sieving.
Easy wet measurement
For perfect dispersion the sample material is fed into a closed liquid circulation system and is pumped with high power through the measuring cell between camera and LED strobe light. The continuously obtained images are the basis for the analysis with a variety of evaluation possibilities.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Features of ANALYSETTE 28 wet measurement
- Extra-wide measuring range, individually adjustable * Variable measuring time - below 5 minutes * High-performance camera with telecentric lenses * Fast, simple operation via SOP control * High-performance, integrated image analysis software ISS * Extensive library for morphological analysis * Useful tools for reliable quality monitoring * Practical report generator for individual presentation of results * Meets the requirements of ISO 13322-2 for Dynamic Image Analysis
|Measurement Time||< 5 min (depending on the desired measuring statistics)|
Measuring range: wet measurement: 20 µm - 2.8 mm
Method of analysis: Dynamic Image Analysis
Standard: ISO 13322-2
Type of analysis: wet measurement of suspensions and emulsions
Measurement values: particle shape and particle size
Lenses: wet measurement: telecentric lens (included in the wet dispersion unit), measuring range: 20 µm - 2.8 mm
Size of the measuring field (FoV): wet measurement: lens; 6.34 x 5.3 mm
Camera: 5 megapixel CMOS camera2,448 x 2,050, pixel resolution, USB 3.0
Typical sample quantity: wet measurement: 0.1 - 1 g
Measuring speed: max. 75 images/s
Evaluation: fast image analysis for morphology description and particle size determination
Computer: pre-installed ImageSizing Software ISS for controlling, recording and
evaluating your measuring results (deliveries to CIS countries without computer)
System requirements (for computers supplied by customer):
- Standard Windows PC with Intel Core i7 Quad Core processor or better
- at least 8 GB system memory
- primary drive: 256 GB SSD
- secondary drive: at least 1 TB HDD
- USB 3.0
- monitor with 1,920 x 1,080 pixel or better
- Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- PDF reader