SevenMulti™ pH meter - professional performance with modular expansion possibilities at any time!
Automatic, manual or timed endpoint formats with 3 selectable stability criteria allow rapid and accurate measurement value determinations with reproducible results.
- Up to 5 calibration points with linear or segmented algorithms
- Automatic buffer recognition within the 8 predefined pH buffer groups
- User-definable buffers including their temperature dependence
An integrated pH electrode test checks the slope, offset, drift and response time of your electrodes without changing your current calibration.
Inclusive in every SevenMulti™
The Seven electrode stand provides even more convenience and efficiency. The user-friendly LabX direct PC software archives your results quickly and securely.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Recent Questions & Answers
Features of SevenMulti S40
User-friendly operation The back-lit display shows you all the important information at a glance, even in two-channel operation. Context-sensitive help assists you with every step.
Automation increases efficiency Efficiency is significantly increased using peripherals such as sample changers and bar-code readers - not only for high throughput applications.
Security has priority PIN-protected:
- The operation of the instrument and general system settings such as date and time can be protected through the use of a personal code.
GLP excellence SevenMulti™:
- Lets you enter up to 12-place sample, user and sensor IDs - you can even use a bar-code reader. Furthermore it features an excellent data management with 1000 GLP measuring points and 400 GLP calibration points.
- This useful function reminds you that a calibration is due after a user-defined period. The instrument can be set to block its use once this period has been exceeded - until the next valid calibration has been performed!
|mV Resolution||0.1 mV|
|pH Meter Temperature Range||-30 to 130 °C|
|pH Meter Type||Benchtop|
|pH Range||-2 to 19.999|
Display: Custom LCD