BMT Aquapro Water Cascade sterilizers provide fast, safe and effective terminal sterilization of liquids in sealed or...
BMT Aquapro Water Cascade sterilizers provide fast, safe and effective terminal sterilization of liquids in sealed or heat sensitive containers. High capacity water pumps and large diameter piping ensures high water flow rates and faster heating and cooling of the load. The recirculating water is heated and cooled by external heat exchangers. The heat exchanger is heated by plant steam and cooled by soften water and has no direct contact with the recirculating water. Therefore pure steam is not required in this process. The recirculating water is directed to a perforated tray which evenly distributes the cascading water over the product. Due to the high flow rate of the recirculating, very even heat distribution is realized. BMT Aquapro Steam Sterilizers are available in almost any size and capacity.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Aquapro Water Cascade Sterilizer
- Fast heating and cooling enables gentle sterilization of heat-sensitive loads
- Ideal for sterilization of liquids in sealed containers
- No pure steam required as water is heated indirectly by plant steam
- Allen Bradley or Siemens PLC control systems
- High capacity recirculation pump for even temperature distribution
- External heat exchangers for heating and cooling of the recirculation water
- Perforated tray for water distribution with holes on the front, back and sides to evenly heat the door chamber surfaces
There are no General Specifications available.