BMT Sterivap steam sterilizers are designed for applications in laboratories for sterilization of materials such as i...
BMT Sterivap steam sterilizers are designed for applications in laboratories for sterilization of materials such as instruments, textiles, rubber goods, liquids, agars, animal diet, cages etc. Reliability and serviceability are engineered into every unit. Standardized options allow for solutions that are unsurpassed in quality and reliability without sacrificing value. BMT Unisteri sterilizers are equipped with chambers made entirely of 316L stainless steel for superior durability. The jacket surrounding the chamber is made from 316Ti for superior corrosion resistance to plant steam. The units can be equipped with one door or two doors for pass-through operations. The doors are constructed from 316L stainless steel and swing open to the right or left depending on customer choice at time of order.
Unisteri sterilizers can be equipped with the right sterilization cycle for your laboratory needs. Vacuum cycle for porous or dry good loads, solution cycles with gravity air removal and ramped exhaust for liquids in vented containers or solution cycles with air-overpressure and water in the jacket for fast effective cooling of liquids in sealed containers. BMT Sterivap Steam Sterilizers are available in wide verity of sizes from 5 ft3 up to 52 ft3 in chamber volume. Download our brochure for further details.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Sterivap Laboratory Steam Sterilizers
- Double Microprocessor controls with double instrumentation for maximum load safety
- Color touch screen operator interface
- 316L Stainless steel chamber and 316Ti jacket with 15 year non-prorated warranty
- Hinged fascia panels with key lock for ease in maintenance access
- Mechanical vacuum pump for consistent vacuum performance
- Water conservation for up to 75% reduced water consumption
- Space saving design-less floor space required
- Automatic Motor driven precision sliding doors
- High grade non-proprietary components
- Double pressure sensors ensure the no pressure inside the chamber before unlocking of doors can occur.
There are no General Specifications available.