BMT Sterivap steam sterilizers are designed for applications in laboratories for sterilization of materials such as...
BMT Sterivap steam sterilizers are designed for applications in laboratories for sterilization of materials such as instruments, textiles, rubber goods, liquids, agars, animal diet, cages etc. Reliability and serviceability are engineered into every unit. Standardized options allow for solutions that are unsurpassed in quality and reliability without sacrificing value. BMT Unisteri sterilizers are equipped with chambers made entirely of 316L stainless steel for superior durability. The jacket surrounding the chamber is made from 316Ti for superior corrosion resistance to plant steam. The units can be equipped with one door or two doors for pass-through operations. The doors are constructed from 316L stainless steel and swing open to the right or left depending on customer choice at time of order. Unisteri sterilizers can be equipped with the right sterilization cycle for your laboratory needs. Vacuum cycle for porous or dry good loads, solution cycles with gravity air removal and ramped exhaust for liquids in vented containers or solution cycles with air-overpressure and water in the jacket for fast, effective cooling of liquids in sealed containers. BMT Steriilab Steam Sterilizers are available in almost any size.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Features of Sterilab Laboratory Steam Sterilizers
- Allen Bradley or Siemens PLC based control systems
- 21 CFR, Part 11 Compliant for storage of electronic records
- 316L Stainless steel chamber and jacket with 15 year non-prorated warranty
- Mechanical vacuum pump for consistent vacuum performance
- Water conservation for up to 75% reduced water consumption
- Automatic pneumatic driven precision sliding doors
- High grade non-proprietary components
- Double pressure sensors ensure the no pressure inside the chamber
There are no General Specifications available.