This product is Discontinued
The VIP 4400 automates one of the most time consuming and least productive aspects of the dissolution test: Post-test clean-up.
The VIP 4400 automates one of the most time consuming and least productive aspects of the dissolution test: Post-test clean-up. The VIP 4400 dramatically reduces time between tests, increasing the throughput of the dissolution laboratory and reducing costs. It eliminates the tedious process of removing, draining and cleaning dissolution vessels and optionally, the shafts and stirring elements. The VIP 4400 is not only compatible with Distek baths, but almost every other bath on the market.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of VIP 4400
- PATENTED “CYCLONE” WASH: The integrated “Cyclone” wash nozzle and drain assembly empty the vessel, then perform a 360° wash that provides a thorough cleaning of the entire vessel in only 30-45 seconds.
- UNIVERSAL WASH MODULE: The universal wash module securely fits into any USP conforming 1L vessel regardless of the bath or vessel manufacturer.
- SHAFT RINSE WAND: The optional integrated shaft rinse wand provides an easy and convenient method for cleaning the shaft and stirring elements in place. The rinse is captured in and removed from the vessel.
- SELF-ADJUSTING DRAIN: The spring loaded, self-adjusting drain automatically compensates for vessel height variations, minimizing residual wash water remaining in the vessel after cleaning.
- CLEANS UP TO 4 BATHS: Cleans up to 28, 1L vessels in under 15 minutes.
- RAPID DRAIN & WASH CYCLES: Throughput is greatly increased as the VIP 4400 can drain and wash a 1L vessel in approximately 30 seconds.
- LOW NOISE: The VIP 4400’s contribution to laboratory noise is non-existent with pumps producing less than 65 db of noise.
There are no General Specifications available.